Spring DaT ~ 4 more sleeps to go!
4 sleeps to go until our Dane-a-Thon.
Sunday forecast is for relatively cool WEATHER, but the good news is the dogs will love it!
We are going ahead with the event on May 4. Please wear suitable footwear as the trails may be wet.
Don’t let the alleged lack of sunshine deter you from coming out and having fun with your fur kids.
Remember, we depend on our Dane-a-Thons to support the hefty vet bills incurred for our rescues.